DCFLAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DCFLAT . Best Minecraft server out there.

2 posters

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS

Wombobob

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS

Post  Wombobob Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

I was on the server minding my own business and then some op slapped me sky high. I didn't really mind. Then it escalated and he kicked me from the server. If this happens again, I swear to god I will tell everyone i know who plays minecraft this server sucks. I will also never come back.

FIX IT!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    SkyPyrus
    SkyPyrus
    Admin

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty Re: THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS

Post  SkyPyrus Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Wom, you have been abusing your rules. thats y jfac kicked you -_-
    Wombobob

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty I realize what i did was wrong, and I apologize. May I come back?

Post  Wombobob Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

I do think I "Over reacted" but I still think it was uncalled for when he was messing with me when I was doing nothing wrong. I know i escalated it, but he started the whole fight. If he left me alone, none of this would have happened. I do still think ops are abusing thier powers by kicking people out of know where. Some people fool around and try to kick people higher rank then them, but they know they cant. The "co owner" of this server was kicking people delibrately. I think he was "just kidding" but he still kept the fight going. He made me sooooo mad, i don't want to be apart of this server anymore. I had some time to myself, and i thought about it, and i realized I just didn't want to be anywhere near his life... I have made friends there. I would like to keep that going. In real life, I don't have many friends, the computer is one of my only friends. Everyone thinks im the stupid nerd that doesn't diserve to be a part of anything. I have a secret that i have told only a few people. I have been having thoughts of suicide. This server, I should say the great people on this server, helped me stay away from that. I just want to come back and be with my friends that a do care about. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I am deeply sorry. I hope i can make up for that.

Please let me back,
    your now.... hated.... user Sad
    Wombobob... Crying or Very sad
    SkyPyrus
    SkyPyrus
    Admin

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty Re: THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS

Post  SkyPyrus Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 pm

i hav unbanned you and im sorry but we were jokin. please dont let anything like that happen again. just go with the flow.

Very Happy

Your (yes i am still your)Friend,

Sky
    Wombobob

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty STOP FREAKIN JOKING

Post  Wombobob Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm

My school banned the excuse i was just joking because it was a lie. If you were just joiking, you would not have been kicking me constantly andthen banning. you would not have messed with me in the first place. So from now on stop joking. And btw, because of your JOKING, you have only promoted me to builder and I worked hard for trusted and you both ruined it by JOKING!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I AM NOW A LOWER RANK BECAUSE SOMEBODY WAS JOKING! THANKS AND I STIll THINK THAT THE CO OWNER STARTED IT.

NOT GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN!
    WOMBOBOB
    SkyPyrus
    SkyPyrus
    Admin

Post  SkyPyrus Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 pm

scratch wut? confused
    SkyPyrus
    SkyPyrus
    Admin

Post  SkyPyrus Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 pm

and thats not going to get u back to trusted Mad pale silent No @ study

and btw:Now i cant trust you because you LIED >Sad
    Wombobob

THE OPS ON HERE ARE ABUSING THIER POWERS Empty WUT R U TALKIN ABOUT

Post  Wombobob Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

HoW dId I lIe? scratch
    SkyPyrus
    SkyPyrus
    Admin

Post  SkyPyrus Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Idk how u lied but either stop complainin or stfu, pack up, and leave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:47 pm